...was Stephanie so HAPPY yesterday?!?
I know...two posts in the same day...what has come over me!?!
Well...actually...there is a "list" of reasons! :)
1. The homecoming banner (decision was made to do class "banners" this year instead of floats) is done...she has been responsible for coordinating this, getting materials, etc. and she was, let's just say, a little "stressed" about it on Tuesday.
Note: Can't "show" the finished banner yet...top secret until judging tonight! :)
2. Dress up day at school was "purple day"...one of her fav colors (she had dressed up as "Jamaica" the day before for "J day")!
3. She finished her book ("Till We Have Faces")...barely...for AP English and got it turned in on time...and was able to get a quick nap after school!
4. Her SAT scores were available online...she was afraid to look (she decided to retake the test last month and was worried she might score lower than the first time)...she actually scored 110 points higher!!! Way to go Steph! :)
5. The Powder Puff game was played at school...Seniors vs. Juniors...a new homecoming tradition for SCA! What a blast! Steph sang the National Anthem before the game and then made a "tackle" during the game (the announcer commented...she can sing the anthem AND play defense...lol)!
One of the highlights of the game was definitely the "cheerleaders"...not only did the guys practice all week, they even did halftime routines...very impressive...and hysterical! :)
Unforturnately the Junior girls beat the Seniors but I think everyone had so much fun they didn't care...and the Seniors had the "Dippin Dots" party after the game anyway!
6. She had tickets to the MIDNIGHT showing of High School Musical 3 and went with a big group of friends! Came home on cloud nine...LOVED it...and can't wait to go again! :)
SO thankful! :)